(January - April), 1999Discussion Papers:
1. Turbulence and Urban Innovation by Terry Nichols Clark, Fiscal Austerity and Urban Innovation Project
2. Answers to the question What is the Difference Between Change Management and Innovation?
3. The Challenges Facing Today's Leaders by André Gladu of Human Resources Development Canada
4. The Connection among Magic, Innovation and Decision Making: Ralph V. Barrett and Howard Doughty
5. The important implications of the technology explosion by Kevin Kelly, Executive Editor of "Wired"
6. An article on the National Performance Review, Employee Survey Results by Stephen Barr
7. Deep Prejudice by Howard A. Doughty and Philip H. King
9. Winners of the 1998 APEX award
10. Winners of the first CAPAM International Innovations Awards Programme have been chosen!
12. Howard Doughty: The Interpretation of Technology: Arthur Kroker and the Canadian Mind
13. Global Warning! Debating International Developments in New Public Financial Management by Olov Olson, James Guthrie, and Christopher Humphrey
14. Entropy: A New World View, Algeny, and The End of Work. The Decline of the Global Labor Force and the Dawn of the Post-Market Era Authors: Jeremy Rifkin, Ted Howard, and Nicanor Perlas.
Reviewed by Howard Doughty
Updated June 22, 2007